Mr. and Mrs. David J. Veros of Attica celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Merlin H. Knauff, followed by a gathering at Bennington Park Campground. Mr. Veros and Maria-Elena Warner were married July 6, 1962, in Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church, Springville. Both are the owners and operators of Bennington Park Campground. They have four children, 13 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port