Mr. and Mrs. Robert Couche of Blasdell celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the home of one of their children. Mr. Couche and Loretta Rogala were married July 6, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher for Lackawanna School District. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 146Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 94Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice