Mr. and Mrs. Robert Couche of Blasdell celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the home of one of their children. Mr. Couche and Loretta Rogala were married July 6, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher for Lackawanna School District. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance