Mr. and Mrs. Robert Couche of Blasdell celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the home of one of their children. Mr. Couche and Loretta Rogala were married July 6, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher for Lackawanna School District. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph