Mr. and Mrs. Robert Couche of Blasdell celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the home of one of their children. Mr. Couche and Loretta Rogala were married July 6, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher for Lackawanna School District. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port