Mr. and Mrs. Robert Couche of Blasdell celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at the home of one of their children. Mr. Couche and Loretta Rogala were married July 6, 1957, in Our Lady of Victory Basilica, Lackawanna. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired teacher for Lackawanna School District. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'