Mr. and Mrs. John Szczepaniec of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at the Buffalo Chop House. Mr. Szczepaniec and Katherine Wainer were married July 7, 1962, in St. Florian Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher for the Buffalo Board of Education; she retired from banking management for Citibank/Citicorp. They have four children and five grandchildren.
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals