Mr. and Mrs. John Szczepaniec of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at the Buffalo Chop House. Mr. Szczepaniec and Katherine Wainer were married July 7, 1962, in St. Florian Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired teacher for the Buffalo Board of Education; she retired from banking management for Citibank/Citicorp. They have four children and five grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port