Mr. and Mrs. John Hufnagel of Lockport celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering in their son's home. Mr. Hufnagel and Mary Rose Ben were married July 5, 1952, in St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Lockport. He is a retired aircraft mechanic for American Airlines and Calspan. They have six children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 164 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph