Mr. and Mrs. John Hufnagel of Lockport celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering in their son's home. Mr. Hufnagel and Mary Rose Ben were married July 5, 1952, in St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Lockport. He is a retired aircraft mechanic for American Airlines and Calspan. They have six children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port