Mr. and Mrs. John Hufnagel of Lockport celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering in their son's home. Mr. Hufnagel and Mary Rose Ben were married July 5, 1952, in St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Lockport. He is a retired aircraft mechanic for American Airlines and Calspan. They have six children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 462Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance