Mr. and Mrs. John Hufnagel of Lockport celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering in their son's home. Mr. Hufnagel and Mary Rose Ben were married July 5, 1952, in St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Lockport. He is a retired aircraft mechanic for American Airlines and Calspan. They have six children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 332 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals