Mr. and Mrs. John Hufnagel of Lockport celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering in their son's home. Mr. Hufnagel and Mary Rose Ben were married July 5, 1952, in St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Lockport. He is a retired aircraft mechanic for American Airlines and Calspan. They have six children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 195Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud