Mr. and Mrs. Merle Chapin of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with their children and their spouses at the 31 Club in Buffalo. Mr. Chapin and Irene Stevenson were married April 28, 1962, in Ascension Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez, North Tonawanda; she is a retired hairdresser. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port