Mr. and Mrs. Merle Chapin of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with their children and their spouses at the 31 Club in Buffalo. Mr. Chapin and Irene Stevenson were married April 28, 1962, in Ascension Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez, North Tonawanda; she is a retired hairdresser. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph