Mr. and Mrs. Merle Chapin of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with their children and their spouses at the 31 Club in Buffalo. Mr. Chapin and Irene Stevenson were married April 28, 1962, in Ascension Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez, North Tonawanda; she is a retired hairdresser. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away