Mr. and Mrs. Merle Chapin of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with their children and their spouses at the 31 Club in Buffalo. Mr. Chapin and Irene Stevenson were married April 28, 1962, in Ascension Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez, North Tonawanda; she is a retired hairdresser. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance