Mr. and Mrs. Merle Chapin of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with their children and their spouses at the 31 Club in Buffalo. Mr. Chapin and Irene Stevenson were married April 28, 1962, in Ascension Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is retired from Durez, North Tonawanda; she is a retired hairdresser. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult