Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Roehmholdt of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception for family and friends at Italian Village Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Roehmholdt and Mary E. Pohl were married June 28, 1947, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired senior project engineer for Curtiss-Wright. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 478Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 121 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance