Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Roehmholdt of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception for family and friends at Italian Village Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Roehmholdt and Mary E. Pohl were married June 28, 1947, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired senior project engineer for Curtiss-Wright. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 301Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port