Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Roehmholdt of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception for family and friends at Italian Village Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Roehmholdt and Mary E. Pohl were married June 28, 1947, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired senior project engineer for Curtiss-Wright. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away