Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Roehmholdt of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception for family and friends at Italian Village Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Roehmholdt and Mary E. Pohl were married June 28, 1947, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired senior project engineer for Curtiss-Wright. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground