Mr. and Mrs. Robert L. Roehmholdt of Williamsville celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner reception for family and friends at Italian Village Restaurant, Williamsville. Mr. Roehmholdt and Mary E. Pohl were married June 28, 1947, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired senior project engineer for Curtiss-Wright. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 145 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 83 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult