Mr. and Mrs. Lee Andrew Winfield Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Winfield and Rose Marie Savage were married July 5, 1952, in the Buffalo home of the bride. He is a retired steelworker for Buffalo Tank, Blasdell. They have five children.
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 165Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud