Mr. and Mrs. Lee Andrew Winfield Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Winfield and Rose Marie Savage were married July 5, 1952, in the Buffalo home of the bride. He is a retired steelworker for Buffalo Tank, Blasdell. They have five children.
- 300Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port