Mr. and Mrs. Lee Andrew Winfield Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Winfield and Rose Marie Savage were married July 5, 1952, in the Buffalo home of the bride. He is a retired steelworker for Buffalo Tank, Blasdell. They have five children.
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance