Mr. and Mrs. Lee Andrew Winfield Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Winfield and Rose Marie Savage were married July 5, 1952, in the Buffalo home of the bride. He is a retired steelworker for Buffalo Tank, Blasdell. They have five children.
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph