Mr. and Mrs. Lee Andrew Winfield Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Winfield and Rose Marie Savage were married July 5, 1952, in the Buffalo home of the bride. He is a retired steelworker for Buffalo Tank, Blasdell. They have five children.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'