Mr. and Mrs. Steve G. DiPasquale of North Tonawanda celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with a cruise in March with several family members and friends, followed later by a dinner at Russell's Steaks, Chops & More. Mr. DiPasquale and Frances M. Bertini were married June 29, 1957, in Holy Angels Catholic Church. He is a retired senior medical representative for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals with 34 years of service; she is a retired teacher's aide for the Williamsville School District. They have 14 children, 14 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph