Mr. and Mrs. Charles "Charlie" Long Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a special Mass and reception with family and friends. Mr. Long and Jean Marie Rice were married July 7, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a honeymoon in the Poconos. He is retired from the City of Buffalo and Figgie International (formerly Consolidated Packaging Machinery); she is currently working for Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
- 309 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph