Mr. and Mrs. Charles "Charlie" Long Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a special Mass and reception with family and friends. Mr. Long and Jean Marie Rice were married July 7, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a honeymoon in the Poconos. He is retired from the City of Buffalo and Figgie International (formerly Consolidated Packaging Machinery); she is currently working for Coronation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church. They have six children and nine grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'