Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Wichlacz of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a dinner at Avezzano Restorante, Cheektowaga. Mr. Wichlacz and Elizabeth Kopaczewski were married June 30, 1962, in St. Adalbert Basilica Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired maintenance manager for Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda; she is a retired consultant for Clabeaux Optical, West Seneca. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- 406 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 313Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 229 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified