Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Wichlacz of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a dinner at Avezzano Restorante, Cheektowaga. Mr. Wichlacz and Elizabeth Kopaczewski were married June 30, 1962, in St. Adalbert Basilica Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired maintenance manager for Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda; she is a retired consultant for Clabeaux Optical, West Seneca. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away