Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Wichlacz of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a dinner at Avezzano Restorante, Cheektowaga. Mr. Wichlacz and Elizabeth Kopaczewski were married June 30, 1962, in St. Adalbert Basilica Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired maintenance manager for Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda; she is a retired consultant for Clabeaux Optical, West Seneca. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'