Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Wichlacz of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a dinner at Avezzano Restorante, Cheektowaga. Mr. Wichlacz and Elizabeth Kopaczewski were married June 30, 1962, in St. Adalbert Basilica Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired maintenance manager for Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda; she is a retired consultant for Clabeaux Optical, West Seneca. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- 312 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph