Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Wichlacz of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and marital blessing at St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a dinner at Avezzano Restorante, Cheektowaga. Mr. Wichlacz and Elizabeth Kopaczewski were married June 30, 1962, in St. Adalbert Basilica Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired maintenance manager for Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda; she is a retired consultant for Clabeaux Optical, West Seneca. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 166 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 148 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground