Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Francoforte Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a reception. Mr. Francoforte and Theresa Sciumeca were married June 28, 1947, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for the streets department for the City of Buffalo; she is retired from Kleinhans Clothing Store. They have four children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port