Mr. and Mrs. Paul J. Francoforte Sr. of Buffalo celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a reception. Mr. Francoforte and Theresa Sciumeca were married June 28, 1947, in Holy Cross Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic for the streets department for the City of Buffalo; she is retired from Kleinhans Clothing Store. They have four children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph