Mr. and Mrs. Frank S. Gengo Jr. of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with papal blessing at a Mass of Thanksgiving officiated by Rev. Robert M. Yetter, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Swormville, followed by a garden reception in the home of their daughter and son-in-law. Mr. Gengo and Patricia J. Magavero were married June 16, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired self-employed manufacturer's sales representative; she is a retired special-education teacher for Buffalo Public Schools. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'