Mr. and Mrs. Frank S. Gengo Jr. of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with papal blessing at a Mass of Thanksgiving officiated by Rev. Robert M. Yetter, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Swormville, followed by a garden reception in the home of their daughter and son-in-law. Mr. Gengo and Patricia J. Magavero were married June 16, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired self-employed manufacturer's sales representative; she is a retired special-education teacher for Buffalo Public Schools. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph