Mr. and Mrs. Frank S. Gengo Jr. of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with papal blessing at a Mass of Thanksgiving officiated by Rev. Robert M. Yetter, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Swormville, followed by a garden reception in the home of their daughter and son-in-law. Mr. Gengo and Patricia J. Magavero were married June 16, 1962, in Annunciation Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired self-employed manufacturer's sales representative; she is a retired special-education teacher for Buffalo Public Schools. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo