Mr. and Mrs. Harold A. Schwab Jr. of Franklinville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by Fr. Robert Marino at St. Philomena Church, Franklinville, followed by a garden party hosted by their children. Mr. Schwab and Dauna Lasher were married June 9, 1962, in Prince of Peace Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is a retired millwright for Chevrolet Foundry, Tonawanda; she is a retired engineering aide for West Valley Nuclear and presently an associate broker for Metro Zientek Realty, Arcade. They have three children, three grandchildren.
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups