Mr. and Mrs. Harold A. Schwab Jr. of Franklinville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by Fr. Robert Marino at St. Philomena Church, Franklinville, followed by a garden party hosted by their children. Mr. Schwab and Dauna Lasher were married June 9, 1962, in Prince of Peace Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is a retired millwright for Chevrolet Foundry, Tonawanda; she is a retired engineering aide for West Valley Nuclear and presently an associate broker for Metro Zientek Realty, Arcade. They have three children, three grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'