Mr. and Mrs. Edward Wroblewski of West Seneca celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family at Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Wroblewski and Mildred Bulinski were married July 19, 1947, in Transfiguration Catholic Church, Buffalo. Both are retired toll collectors for New York State Thruway Authority. They have three children, five grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
- 455Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 174 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 112 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance