Mr. and Mrs. John Byer of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Schimschack's Restaurant, Sanborn. Mr. Byer and Shirley Hultberg were married June 28, 1952, in All Saints Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port