Mr. and Mrs. John Byer of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Schimschack's Restaurant, Sanborn. Mr. Byer and Shirley Hultberg were married June 28, 1952, in All Saints Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 149Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud