Mr. and Mrs. John Byer of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Schimschack's Restaurant, Sanborn. Mr. Byer and Shirley Hultberg were married June 28, 1952, in All Saints Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Dunlop Tire, Tonawanda. They have three children and nine grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'