Mr. and Mrs. Florian Nawrot of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner party hosted by their children at the Wilson Boat House. Mr. Nawrot and Jean Erhardt were married May 19, 1962, in St. Bartholomew's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a quality inspector for Jiffy-Tite Co., Lancaster; she is a retired teacher's aide for Clarence School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance