Mr. and Mrs. Florian Nawrot of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner party hosted by their children at the Wilson Boat House. Mr. Nawrot and Jean Erhardt were married May 19, 1962, in St. Bartholomew's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a quality inspector for Jiffy-Tite Co., Lancaster; she is a retired teacher's aide for Clarence School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
- 384 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo