Mr. and Mrs. Florian Nawrot of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner party hosted by their children at the Wilson Boat House. Mr. Nawrot and Jean Erhardt were married May 19, 1962, in St. Bartholomew's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a quality inspector for Jiffy-Tite Co., Lancaster; she is a retired teacher's aide for Clarence School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals