Mr. and Mrs. Florian Nawrot of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass and renewal of marriage vows at Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, followed by a family dinner party hosted by their children at the Wilson Boat House. Mr. Nawrot and Jean Erhardt were married May 19, 1962, in St. Bartholomew's Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a quality inspector for Jiffy-Tite Co., Lancaster; she is a retired teacher's aide for Clarence School District. They have two children and four grandchildren.
- 614 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 136 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 108 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws