Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Tarrant of Sunset Bay and Redington, Fla., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends hosted by their children at Colony Restaurant, Irving. Mr. Tarrant and Janet Mandell were married April 28, 1962, in Grace United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is a retired foreman for Falgiano Company, Buffalo; she is a retired office worker. They have three sons and seven grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port