Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Tarrant of Sunset Bay and Redington, Fla., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends hosted by their children at Colony Restaurant, Irving. Mr. Tarrant and Janet Mandell were married April 28, 1962, in Grace United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is a retired foreman for Falgiano Company, Buffalo; she is a retired office worker. They have three sons and seven grandchildren.
- 298 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 159Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph