Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Tarrant of Sunset Bay and Redington, Fla., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends hosted by their children at Colony Restaurant, Irving. Mr. Tarrant and Janet Mandell were married April 28, 1962, in Grace United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is a retired foreman for Falgiano Company, Buffalo; she is a retired office worker. They have three sons and seven grandchildren.
- 342 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo