Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Tarrant of Sunset Bay and Redington, Fla., celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner party for family and friends hosted by their children at Colony Restaurant, Irving. Mr. Tarrant and Janet Mandell were married April 28, 1962, in Grace United Church of Christ, Buffalo. He is a retired foreman for Falgiano Company, Buffalo; she is a retired office worker. They have three sons and seven grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'