Mr. and Mrs. John J. Gregori Sr. of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Ilio DiPaolo's Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Gregori and Margueritte P. Brown were married July 2, 1962, in Raleigh, N.C. He is retired assistant operations manager for the family-owned business, Marky's Wholesale Potatoes Inc.; she is a retired receptionist for Council Opticians. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port