Deacon and Mrs. Joseph P. Mercurio of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at Annunciation Catholic Church, Elma, followed by a gathering for family and friends at O'Brien Sleepy Hollow, Elma. Mr. Mercurio and Marlene Mackenna were married May 30, 1962, in St. Benedict's Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is a retired IRS appeals officer and an ordained deacon for the Diocese of Buffalo; she is a design consultant for various Buffalo firms. They have four sons and eight grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port