Mr. and Mrs. Stanley J. Segit of Depew celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Segit and Louise G. Baranski were married July 19, 1947, in St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired detective for the Buffalo Police Department. They have three children, 10 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance