Mr. and Mrs. Stanley J. Segit of Depew celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Segit and Louise G. Baranski were married July 19, 1947, in St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired detective for the Buffalo Police Department. They have three children, 10 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 87Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres