Mr. and Mrs. Robert Pease of Gowanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family at the Italian Village Restaurant. Mr. Pease and Norma Rose were married June 8, 1947, in First Presbyterian Church, Garfield. Both are former owners of Pease Farms also Elkdale Garden Center and Farm Market in Salamanca for over 50 years prior to retiring. Pease currently serves on the board of directors for the Cattaraugus County Bank. They have three children, nine grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, two step-grandchildren and four step-great-grandchildren.
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 195Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud