Mr. and Mrs. Robert Pease of Gowanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family at the Italian Village Restaurant. Mr. Pease and Norma Rose were married June 8, 1947, in First Presbyterian Church, Garfield. Both are former owners of Pease Farms also Elkdale Garden Center and Farm Market in Salamanca for over 50 years prior to retiring. Pease currently serves on the board of directors for the Cattaraugus County Bank. They have three children, nine grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, two step-grandchildren and four step-great-grandchildren.
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned