Mr. and Mrs. Larry LoPiccolo of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A dinner for family and friends is planned for a later date. Mr. LoPiccolo and Lee Gullo were married June 14, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Ferguson Electric; she is a retired registered nurse for General Motors. They have four children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Larry and Lee LoPiccolo
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph