Mr. and Mrs. Larry LoPiccolo of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A dinner for family and friends is planned for a later date. Mr. LoPiccolo and Lee Gullo were married June 14, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Ferguson Electric; she is a retired registered nurse for General Motors. They have four children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Larry and Lee LoPiccolo
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 185 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals