Mr. and Mrs. Larry LoPiccolo of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A dinner for family and friends is planned for a later date. Mr. LoPiccolo and Lee Gullo were married June 14, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Ferguson Electric; she is a retired registered nurse for General Motors. They have four children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Larry and Lee LoPiccolo
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups