Mr. and Mrs. Larry LoPiccolo of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A dinner for family and friends is planned for a later date. Mr. LoPiccolo and Lee Gullo were married June 14, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Ferguson Electric; she is a retired registered nurse for General Motors. They have four children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Larry and Lee LoPiccolo
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'