Mr. and Mrs. Larry LoPiccolo of Williamsville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A dinner for family and friends is planned for a later date. Mr. LoPiccolo and Lee Gullo were married June 14, 1952, in St. Michael Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Ferguson Electric; she is a retired registered nurse for General Motors. They have four children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Larry and Lee LoPiccolo
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws