Mr. and Mrs. Richard J. Snyder of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with marital blessing offered at St. Gabriel's Catholic Church, Elma. Mr. Snyder and Mary Alice Hall were married June 30, 1962, in Queen of Heaven Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from Georgia Pacific, Cheektowaga; she is a retired school bus driver for West Seneca Central Schools and Cottrell. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'