Mr. and Mrs. Richard J. Snyder of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with marital blessing offered at St. Gabriel's Catholic Church, Elma. Mr. Snyder and Mary Alice Hall were married June 30, 1962, in Queen of Heaven Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from Georgia Pacific, Cheektowaga; she is a retired school bus driver for West Seneca Central Schools and Cottrell. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port