Mr. and Mrs. Richard J. Snyder of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with marital blessing offered at St. Gabriel's Catholic Church, Elma. Mr. Snyder and Mary Alice Hall were married June 30, 1962, in Queen of Heaven Catholic Church, West Seneca. He is retired from Georgia Pacific, Cheektowaga; she is a retired school bus driver for West Seneca Central Schools and Cottrell. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo