Mr. and Mrs. Vincent R. Osika Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends at U-Crest Fire Hall, Cheektowaga. Mr. Osika and Philomena Riccio were married June 23, 1962, in Our Lady Help of Christians Church. He is retired from Frank P. Langley Co., Amherst after 33 years of service; she is retired from HSBC Bank after 23 years of service. They have two children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 145 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 83 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult