Mr. and Mrs. Vincent R. Osika Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends at U-Crest Fire Hall, Cheektowaga. Mr. Osika and Philomena Riccio were married June 23, 1962, in Our Lady Help of Christians Church. He is retired from Frank P. Langley Co., Amherst after 33 years of service; she is retired from HSBC Bank after 23 years of service. They have two children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away