Mr. and Mrs. Vincent R. Osika Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner for family and friends at U-Crest Fire Hall, Cheektowaga. Mr. Osika and Philomena Riccio were married June 23, 1962, in Our Lady Help of Christians Church. He is retired from Frank P. Langley Co., Amherst after 33 years of service; she is retired from HSBC Bank after 23 years of service. They have two children, five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws